If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone online before meeting them in person? I have, indeed. As a matter of fact, I met my boyfriend online 5 years ago. We started chatting online in January but we didn’t meet face to face until April. Best thing that ever happened to me.
2. What is your opinion on social media’s impact on our society? Does it make life better or worse? I think it has it’s good and bad points.
3. Do you believe that it’s possible to fall in love with someone that you’ve never met in person? I don’t think so but I am no expert.
4. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online? I enjoy both but finding out more lately that I don’t like the crowds shopping so online is playing a big role in my shopping.
5. What blogging platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, something else?) I’ve only used WordPress but have seen other platforms
6. Have you ever blogged for another site? Would you? I’ve written blog posts for fellow bloggers and for sites like Sparkpeople.com.
7. Do you use services like Netflix and Hulu? Currently I don’t but have used Netflix in the past.
8. Would you prefer to get blog comments or to interact on twitter? I like blog comments. I don’t twitter
9. Do you prefer to read books or e-books? I would prefer to read books than e-books
10. Share at least one experience that you would not have had without being a blog author. I haven’t been on WordPress long at all, but, meeting and reading other people’s thoughts and life experiences is great.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week. Happy Monday!!!